Coconut Oil - Bull Driven 1 ltr
This tropical trooper comes with a lots of health benefits , Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It’s solid at room temperature with a long shelf life and the ability to withstand high cooking temperatures. Coconut oil contains as many calories and total fat as other fat sources, about 120 calories and 14 grams of fat per tablespoon. Coconut oil has a unique flavor and is best used in small amounts as a periodic alternative to other oils in baking and cooking, in the context of a healthy eating pattern.
How to Use
How to Use
Once we receive the order, before delivery we will call and confirm the delivery location and time. We do free delivery across Bangalore and Mysore as per the scheduled policy from our fulfillment center which is located in Pandavapura, Mandya. The minimum order value should be Rs. 500
Products will be packaged based on the type of items (Fruits & Vegetables, Grocery, Oils/Ghee, and Dairy Products). We are also practicing zero waste packaging for online delivery with the help of cotton cloth bags and glass jars and we return those bags and glass jars after delivering to the customer. This is our Innovative step to make eco-friendly Bangalore and Mysore with the help of our FTLON customers.
Return & Refund policy
Return & Refund policy
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY AT FTLON?
For the convenience of our customers, we follow an ‘Easy Return Policy’ at FTLON. If you would like to return an item(s) from your order on account of it being damaged or incorrect, please do the following:
- You can reach out to our Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +91 8431542977 and we will resolve this issue at the earliest. Please detail your concern along with your order number.
- Please send a photo of the damaged/incorrect item along with your email or WhatsApp the same on +91 8431542977along with your order number.
- We will get back to you within 2 working days on the return
What products can be returned and when?
You can return your product(s) when you:
- Are not happy with the quality of the product
- Receive a product that’s different than what you ordered
- Receive a product that looks different from how it appeared on the product page
- If the product does not fit well (size issues)
- Please note the return time for fresh items such as milk, vegetables, fruits is 24 hours, while for non-fresh items like dal, rice, cleaners etc it is 7 days
What is the Refund Policy at FTLON?
If you would like a refund for any item(s) in your order, please reach out to our Customer Care on email@example.com or on +91 8431542977 and we will resolve this issue at the earliest. Please detail your concern along with your order number and send a photo of the items(s) you would like to initiate a refund for.
Please note that the refund for online payments will be made into the online account that has been used for the transaction (PayTM, Netbanking etc) and as per the phone number used to make the transaction. Please contact PayTM/your Bank Customer Care in case of any discrepancy/delay in receiving your refund.
If you have opted for Cash On Delivery and have opted for a refund, we will issue you a credit note for the refund amount which you can use against future Cash On Delivery orders placed at FTLON.
Please allow us 7 working days to get back to you on your refund request.
100% Organically grown products
Farm to Table
Eliminating all middlemen
Vocal for Local
Supporting local farmers & artisans
Inspired by Innovation
Harmony of science and tradition