Red Rajma 500 gm
- Kidney beans are a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a legume native to Central America and Mexico. The common bean is an important food crop and major source of protein throughout the world. Used in a variety of traditional dishes, kidney beans are usually eaten well cooked. Raw or improperly cooked kidney beans are toxic, but well-prepared beans can be a healthy component of a well-balanced diet.
- These beans are named as kidney beans because the shape of these beans has a resemblance with the shape as well as color of a human kidney. The colors of these beans are reddish brown. These beans have their origin in Peru. There is evidence of kidney beans being cultivated as long as eight thousand years ago. These beans came to India and were brought by Portuguese through India’s South Western coast. Since then, kidney beans have gained tremendous popularity in India.
- Kidney beans or rajmas also offer health benefits like strengthening bones, repairing damaged tissues, curing migraine, reducing cataracts, providing pain relieve to rheumatoid arthritis, asthma etc.
- Dried beans are among the most nutritious and affordable foods you'll find in your local grocery store. However, they require a little extra work before you can start cooking them. Start by pouring your beans out on a flat surface and looking for any that are shriveled or discolored. Discard these beans (and, if you find them, any small rocks). If you can, soak the beans overnight. Bring the beans to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow the beans to simmer. Start checking for done-ness after about an hour. Don't eat red kidney beans that are raw or obviously undercooked. This can cause a temporary condition similar to food poisoning.
How to Use
How to Use
Return & Refund policy
Return & Refund policy
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY AT FTLON?
For the convenience of our customers, we follow an ‘Easy Return Policy’ at FTLON. If you would like to return an item(s) from your order on account of it being damaged or incorrect, please do the following:
- You can reach out to our Customer Care on email@example.com or on +91 8431542977 and we will resolve this issue at the earliest. Please detail your concern along with your order number.
- Please send a photo of the damaged/incorrect item along with your email or WhatsApp the same on +91 8431542977along with your order number.
- We will get back to you within 2 working days on the return
What products can be returned and when?
You can return your product(s) when you:
- Are not happy with the quality of the product
- Receive a product that’s different than what you ordered
- Receive a product that looks different from how it appeared on the product page
- If the product does not fit well (size issues)
- Please note the return time for fresh items such as milk, vegetables, fruits is 24 hours, while for non-fresh items like dal, rice, cleaners etc it is 7 days
What is the Refund Policy at FTLON?
If you would like a refund for any item(s) in your order, please reach out to our Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +91 8431542977 and we will resolve this issue at the earliest. Please detail your concern along with your order number and send a photo of the items(s) you would like to initiate a refund for.
Please note that the refund for online payments will be made into the online account that has been used for the transaction (PayTM, Netbanking etc) and as per the phone number used to make the transaction. Please contact PayTM/your Bank Customer Care in case of any discrepancy/delay in receiving your refund.
If you have opted for Cash On Delivery and have opted for a refund, we will issue you a credit note for the refund amount which you can use against future Cash On Delivery orders placed at FTLON.
Please allow us 7 working days to get back to you on your refund request.
100% Organically grown products
Farm to Table
Eliminating all middlemen
Vocal for Local
Supporting local farmers & artisans
Inspired by Innovation
Harmony of science and tradition